A skylight is a unique feature in any home or commercial building that adds a practical and stylish element to any room. It is considered a distinct design feature but also has the advantage of providing a large room with lots of natural light. If you’re interested in installing a skylight, give us a call today. Our staff will visit your home or work place and walk you through the different options available, taking into consideration the shape and size of your skylight as well as more advanced aspects such as electronic system to open and close the skylight for venting purposes.
As well as installing skylights, we also repair and maintain existing skylights. Over time, skylights may loosen, suffer damage from storms or flying debris, and seals may separate. If seals aren’t working correctly, condensation can build up between the glass and rainwater can leak into the room.
To discuss our skylight services, give us a call for a free site inspection and quote.
Our services include:
- small and large skylights
- rain sensing skylights
- full supply and installation service
- insurance work
- electronic skylights
- manual opening skylights
- skylight repairs and dome replacement
- storm damage repair and maintenance.
Why choose us?
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- We have the capability to cater to all jobs.
- We have our own architects and private certifier.
- We have over 30 licensed and professional tradesmen.
- We provide services for residential, commercial and retail properties.
- We are fully insured and ASIC registered.