Before you build, extend or buy a new home or work space, it’s vital to have your building professionally inspected by a licensed building inspector. This identifies any potential hazards, defects, infestations or dilapidation.
If you’re buying a new property, our building inspector will work with you to ensure that you know what you’re paying for prior to commencing work. We provide you with an inspection report that identifies any major or minor faults, as well as any problems ranging from leaking plumbing, unsafe electrical wiring, termite infestation or any dangerous structural defects.
If you’re planning to build and want to ensure that the money you’re spending is going towards a safe and professionally built house, our building inspector can arrange ongoing inspections. We will schedule the inspector in during key phases of the new building project and make sure that no corners are cut and that no work is rushed which could potentially lead to a safety hazard in the future. Peace of mind is important and you want to make sure that you get what you pay for.
So, why wait? Call us now toll-free for a free quote.
Remember, at Yes I Can, IF WE CAN’T DO IT, NO ONE CAN!
Our services include:
- pre-purchase inspections and reports
- termite inspections and reports
- pest infestation inspections and reports
- dilapidation inspections and reports
- handover inspections
- pre-construction inspections and reports
- asbestos inspections and reports.
Why choose us?
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- We have the capability to cater to all jobs.
- We have our own architects and private certifier.
- We have over 30 licensed and professional tradesmen.
- We provide services for residential, commercial and retail properties.
- We are fully insured and ASIC registered.